Archery is proven to improve health and well-being. It builds confidence and self esteem, increases focus and patience, and reduces stress. It’s also a fun and accessible sport, available to all ages, and all levels of physical fitness and ability.
Lana Perry is an NCCP/Ontario Association of Archers trained coach and instructor who works with beginner, intermediate and competitive archers. She has training with regards to:
- Coaching Athletes with a Disability
- Physical Literacy for Women 55-70+
- Basic Mental Skills
- Coaching and Leading Effectively
- Prevention of Injury and Recovery
- Making Ethical Decisions
- Fundamental Movement Skills
- Coach Initiation in Sport
- Concussion Training - Making Headway in Sport
- Managing Conflict
- Leading Drug Free Sport
- Resistance Training
- Safe Sport Training
- The Rule of Two
- Asthma Management in Sports
Lana also continues to train and compete herself and has attended three World 3D Championships in both Compound and Barebow Recurve Categories.
Lessons are offered in Compound, Recurve, or Longbow styles. Equipment is supplied courtesy of Perrys Great Northern Gun and Bow Shop if you do not have your own.
Please advise the instructor should you have special requirements and they will be happily accommodated.
Lessons are held at Algoma Rod and Gun Club, 226 Connor Rd
- 60 Minute Private Lessons are $150 up to 5 students, plus $20 for additional students (i.e. a group of 10 students is $250/60min)
- 90 Minute Private Group Lesson are $250 up to 5 students, plus $20 for additional students (i.e. a group of 10 students is $350/90min)
- 6 Week Group Lesson sets, 45 minutes/week are $120 per person (max 10-12 students depending on class) - Classes for Beginner, Intermediate, Ladies Only, Teens 11+, Competitive, and sometimes mixed
Upcoming 6 Week Group Lesson Dates are updated regularly via the facebook group page:
Group Lessons are generally offered on Mondays and Thursdays with classes starting hourly between 3:30 and 8:30pm. Next Available set is March/April 2023
Gift Certificates are also available
Contact Lana if you have questions or to sign up
Cell - 705-942-2154
Daytime at Perrys Great Northern Gun and Bow Shop 705-759-8346
or through facebook messenger